The SP Flash Tool is 100% safe for the computer, laptop, and MediaTek devices. Furthermore, since the MediaTek community officially releases the tool, it’s 100% safe and secure to use on the computer.
Finally, just swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen to start the backup process, which can take as long as 15 minutes. When it’s done, simply tap “Reboot System” to wrap things up. Installing TWRP without a PC can be done using the official TWRP app. It is a convenient and easy-to-use method that allows you to install TWRP on your device without the need for a PC. In this guide, we will be covering the method in detail, so you can follow it easily. Note that your device should be rooted and bootloader should be unlocked before installing TWRP. In this guide, we will show you how to install TWRP without PC.
- In this step, you can either use Magisk or Kingroot Android apps to root your device.
- First, you need to extract the stock boot.img file, this is a bit complex as you cannot simply extract the firmware and get the required partition files.
- If you have a memory card, then you’ll also download the firmware file have an option to save it there, while the ADB option lets you back up to your desktop computer.
- Here is a collection of all the stock firmwares for Xperia Z3 ready to be flashed on your device with TWRP.
- I will be coming again up with a guide in which I’ll be showing you how can you keep your data save in your mobile phone and simply again restore your app data very easily way.
You can easily backup WhatsApp messages to your Google Drive. This feature is recently added to the latest Whatsapp app. With this backup option, you can easily take the backup of Chats, Images, Audio, Videos, and almost everything present in your WhatsApp app. In this method, we’ll use the Orange backup apk to make a Nandroid backup on Android. In this method, we’ll use TWRP custom recovery and make a backup. There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too.
- But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup.
- It simply restores everything just the way it was created.
- You get 5GB of free cloud storage, but upgrading to a premium plan gives you more space.
- To backup or create a read-back of your Mediatek smartphone ROM that can be flashed on another device via SP Flashtool, follow the instructions here carefully.
There are a few ways to backup and restore app data without root. The easiest way is to use the built-in backup and restore features of your Android phone or tablet. You can also use third-party tools to backup and restore app data.